CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE WITH INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION “THE WAY TO SCIENCE”
The research work for oral presentation at the Conference, as well as for publication in the collection of abstracts, are selected on a competitive basis. The competition is held in two rounds: correspondence and full-time.
Each participant can submit ONLY ONE research work.
FIRST (CORRESPONDENCE) ROUND
Will be held from February 1 to April 1, 2022:
According to the results of the first round, the best abstracts will be selected for oral presentation at the Conference in the sections
- Students – 12 research works (3 in each direction)*
- Young scientists – 10 research works
Abstracts and applications submitted using the above-mentioned Google form, corresponding to the Conference work direction, and prepared in accordance with the rules (Annex 2, 3), upon receiving a positive assessment during the review, regardless of the form of participation, abstracts will be published in the collection of abstracts.
* The selection of the jury members is carried out according to the form of participation specified in the Application for participation in the conference.
SECOND (FULL-TIME) ROUND
Will be held on April 28, 29 2022 directly at the Conference:
Oral report on the topic of research work using a presentation in MS PowerPoint format (the time limit of the speech is 10 minutes: 7 minutes for the report, 3 minutes for questions). The Expert Council will select the best works in the following categories during the competition:
- “Best oral Presentation” (1,2,3 places)
- “Best scientific research” (1,2,3 places)
- “Best Literary Review” (1,2,3 places)
- “Audience Award” (evaluated by Conference participants) (1,2,3 places)
REPORTS IN ENGLISH ARE ESPECIALLY WELCOME!
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Abstracts are accepted until April 1 (inclusive), 2022
The submitted abstracts will be reviewed, according to the results of which the authors of the best works will be invited for an oral report at the Conference (see Annex 2).
- The document should be:
- Written in Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx format);
- Times New Roman font, standard, size 12;
- Margins of 2 cm on all four sides;
- Single interval;
- No footers or any additional design;
- No more than 1500 characters with spaces.
- Title design:
- The first line in the document is printed in the title of the thesis in Russian, in uppercase (capital) letters, bold, centered. Abbreviations are not allowed in the name;
- The second line is the title of the thesis in English, capital letters, bold, centered;
- The third line is printed in Russian with the initials of the author and after-the surname in uppercase and lowercase letters, respectively, italics, center alignment. The list of authors (no more than two people) is separated by commas in the order corresponding to the personal contribution of each author to this project;
- The fourth line is the initials and surname of the authors in English. Italics, center alignment;
- Fifth line in Russian: “Научный руководитель Last Name and first name”. Italics, center alignment;
- The sixth line in English: “Scientific adviser Last name and full name”. Italics, center alignment;
- The seventh line is written affiliation (name of the institution, city) in Russian. Italics, center alignment;
- The eighth line is the affiliation in English. Italics, center alignment;
- Do not put a dot at the end of each of the eight title lines.
- Abstract design:
- The line with the text of the abstract is given after 1 interval from the title of the thesis;
- It is not allowed to use bold, underline or italics in the text of the thesis;
- The text of the thesis is written only in one language: Russian or English;
- Width alignment.
- Content of abstract:
- The text of abstract should include an introduction, purpose, materials and methods, results and conclusions for literature reviews and original research. And an introduction, a description of the clinical (or clinical and morphological) case, and a discussion to describe the clinical cases. Each of the listed items should continue to be written on the same line, no need to start a new one;
- The text of abstract should not contain tables, figures and references to literature sources;
- The text should not contain abbreviations.
Example of the design of the abstract header
В-КЛЕТОЧНАЯ ЛИМФОМА ИЗ ЗОНЫ МАНТИИ С РАЗВИТИЕМ СИНДРОМА ПОРТАЛЬНОЙ ГИПЕРТЕНЗИИ. КЛИНИКО–МОРФОЛОГИЧЕСКИЙ СЛУЧАЙ
MANTLE CELL LYMPHOMA WITH PORTAL HYPERTENSION SYNDROME. CLINICAL AND MORPHOLOGICAL CASE
Научный руководитель Е.А. Коган
Scientific adviser E.A. Kogan
ФГАОУ ВО Первый МГМУ имени И.М. Сеченова Минздрава России (Сеченовский Университет), Москва
Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (Sechenov University), Moscow
The following types of research work are accepted for participation, abstract on which should contain sections
- Literary reviews
- Materials and methods
- Original research
- Materials and methods
- Case report
- description of case
EVALUATION CRITERIA AND CONFERENCE PROGRAM
Abstract evaluation criteria:
- The originality of the study
- Validity and consistency of the work
- Quality and presentability of results
Criteria for evaluating an oral report:
- Evaluation of the quality of research work: scientific novelty, practical significance, research design, personal contribution of the author.
- Evaluation of the presentation: consistency, brevity and clarity of the report, compliance with the rules.
- Assessment of the degree of English language proficiency (for Russian-speaking students entering the English speaking section)
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to make changes to the Conference program.
The Organizing Committee is located at the address: 119991, Moscow, Abrikosovsky pereulok, 1, p. 1, 2nd floor, office 2014.
If you have any questions about the Conference, please contact: Marina Krot – 8-966-326-47-50 email@example.com
Responsible for the event: Head of the Department of Pathological Anatomy named after A. I. Strukov, Professor, MD. Kogan Evgeniya Aleksandrovna.